Kamis, 02 Februari 2012

The Best I Ever Had

Posted by Amanda Prastyowati at 2/02/2012 08:42:00 PM
When I feel alone, when I feel sad, even when I feel happy. She was the first person I was looking for. The first person to share everything. The first people who know more about me. and the first person who never complained or asked for a reply. True .. She was very special.

If only,
If only there are men like her,
I sure will be faithful
I sure would never try to look the other
I make sure this whole self to him
Nearby ...
Very comfortable
From sullen could be a smile
From smile could be lol
From applause could be addiction
She .. She is my Bestfriend I ever had
not just a bestfriend, even as my sister...



0 comments:

 

Duniaku Bercerita Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review